- Twitter – bloggers, journalists, marketers, politicians, celebrities.
- Pinterest – bloggers, fashion brands, DIY, Crafters, Food, Event planners etc.
- Facebook – a lot of small players besides all the mega brands, personalities, etc.
- Instagram – F&B, home decor , photographers, and all of things with visual appeal & storytelling .
- LinkedIn- Building Professional Network.
- Twitter – re-distribution of content
- Pinterest- re-direction to blogs
- Instagram – engagements ( yes you won’t grow without it)
- Facebook- repeat your campaigns ( Yes, Facebook campaigns have developed so much & these are underpriced as per @garyvee )
- Linkedin- Leveraging of groups.
- enormous engagement,
- re-distribution of content &
- community to it!
These are my 4 Top Hues! What are Yours?
Go down to the comments and give a shout out if you enjoyed reading it and now since you have consumed the content, its lies on your shoulder to share itahead, click one of these social media plugins and Share! . Please , I appreciate your comments and shares!
Hit me up with your questions! Would be glad to answer them.