The questions we ask business houses and entrepreneurs when we are reviewing their social media account or when we are trying to take over their campaign or create a new one for them. These help us get a clear picture of their business objectives and goals, so that we are on the same page while we run their digital campaigns and helps us be in synchrony with them.
The questions we ask our entrepreneurs and business houses are:
- What are the goals you’re trying to achieve?
- Why are these goals important?
- What steps are you taking to achieve these goals?
- What is the USP of your product or service?
- What are your current problems?
- What are the most common challenges in your industry?
- What are the most common objections to your product or service?
- What is a typical workday like for you?
- How do leads come in?
- What are the biggest challenges that prevent you from achieving these goals?
- What have you done in the past to conquer these challenges? Did it work?
- If it didn’t, what would you do differently next time?
- Who is involved in the buying process for products or services like ours?
- How would you measure our services what parameters are important to your success , or digital success?
With the help of these questions we get to know the parameters we have to meet while setting up or running digital marketing campaign, messages, graphics, website designing and a lot more. It is our inherent curiosity that helps us tick off and keep us in sync with what is needed to run a digital marketing show!
These are the questions we ask business houses and entrepreneurs when we are reviewing their social media account or when we are trying to take over their campaign or create a new one for them.
We have a few other blogs that as a business entrepreneur you would like to read: How to start using Digital Marketing for SMEs
Share the content, and do leave us comments below for any queries!