Content Strategy lessons from #PMNaMo
To start with the definition of content strategy- as Medill states it –
Content Strategy is credible, trustworthy, transparent content that enhances the organisation’s strategic goals.
How to design and deliver your vision and mission & invigorate participation from the audience through content: is what we can learn from Narendraji Modi.
- -Keep your goals clear.
- -Inculcate your data, achievements into your content with interesting analogies. Nothing beats his statement of Rs.7/km for the latest space mission to reach Mars
- -Repeat your most important messages.
- -announce yourself as the challenge-taker and empower your
- customers with a belief that they can do it, and they have to do it
- for their own motives
- – Make your mission that of your audience/customers.Design your content so powerfully it becomes the mission of your customers
- – Speak in an epic manner. No twisted lines, no hidden messages- clear, trustworthy content.
- -Deliver it to the right audience at the right time & opportunity after you
- customize it to their level & core motives.